We are proud to announce that since 31st of March 2021, 100% of our staff are double vaccinated against Covid-19, this is to ensure the safety of our residents
Safety isn’t expensive, it’s priceless.
Mark Noble attends the opening of the Orangery and celebration of CQC ‘outstanding’ rating – achieved for the second time.
Ebury Court is unique
like no other care home...
- CQC outstanding rated twice – February 2015 and December 2018.
- Winner – Care Home Registered Manager Award, Beverley Manzar, The Great British Care Awards July 2021.
- Winner – National Dementia Care Awards: Best Dementia Care Home (November 2020)
- Winner – Greater London Enterprise Awards: Best Residential Care Home (Essex, 2020)
- Winner – Skills for Care 2018 Award: ‘Best Employer’ – Finalist 2020.
- Winner – 21st National Dementia Care Awards 2019: ‘Dementia Care Manager’.
- Winner – Great British Care Awards (London Region): ‘Frontline Leader’.
- Carehome.co.uk: For the last five years, we have consistently held the ‘Top 20 Care Home in London’ Award, as voted for independently by family and friends.
Why Choose Ebury Court?
“At Ebury Court we put our residents at the centre of everything single thing we do”
We offer the highest possible quality of care for the following reasons –
*We use DepenSys which measures residents’ dependency levels against their required care hours.
We offer an all-inclusive service
At Ebury Court, we are proud to offer an all-inclusive service – there are no hidden charges or costs which now include our experienced hairdresser, Dawn Woodcock-Davis, who has 35 years’ experience and has worked at Ebury Court for 12 years. Her salon at Ebury Court is open once a week and is free for any resident to use and enjoy. Our highly qualified and experienced podiatrist, Graeme Riddle, has 28 years’ experience and visits Ebury Court every 6 weeks to ensure the very best foot care and treatment for our residents.
City in Guilds in Men & Womens, Level II (Distinction)
City in Guilds in Wig Making, Level II
City in Guilds in Beauty, Level II
BSc (Hons) in Podiatry
Member of the Royal College of Podiatry
We also provide the highest quality toiletries, and many residents love to have a glass of sparkling wine or beer with their lunch which is provided on request – a sample of what we provide is shown in the photographs shown on the left.
This makes Ebury Court completely “unique”, gives everyone peace of mind that there will be no hidden or unexpected charges and ensures that all products are of the same high quality.
Our weekly charge is £1,100.00 per week however, our two ground floor rooms with a private terrace will be a weekly charge of £1,150.00 per week.
Want to know more?
Hope these will welcome you
“Thank you very much for everything you have all done for my Mum during her time at Ebury Court. I am very confident in conveying on her behalf how much she enjoyed being with you all, joining in all aspects of Ebury Court life – singing, eating, drinking, companionship, the calm environment and of course, the fun she had with you all. I couldn’t have wished for a better time for Mum to have experienced in her final years. With all our love and very best wishes to you all.”
“A big thank you for everything you have done over the years to look after my Nan. We have had lots of laughs together and have enjoyed a sing along to the music together. All the carers have been brilliant and we will miss all the happy faces at Ebury Court. Thanks again for all that you did for my Nan”